We have been retained by the Head of Operational Excellence for one of the largest global packaging companies the world. This organization has been involved in Operational Excellence over the last 10 years, but many transformation challenged remain ahead. They are now in the process of building out the team in North America, and we are actively recruiting for 6-8 individuals. These positions are responsible for applying continuous improvement and lean manufacturing methodologies throughout multiple plants and acts as a lean champion, driving Lean-Enterprise culture throughout the organization.
We are looking for both Plant level & Regional Performance Improvement Leaders who can apply Continuous Improvement and Lean Methodologies throughout the plants.
Responsibilities & Goals:
• The ability to come on the site, and make a diagnostic in a short time-frame.
• Put together a deployment plan, train, coach, and mentor.
• Act as a change agent, and lead the change throughout the facilities.
• Build out the operating system.
• Shape upon current Lean Initiatives within the manufacturing plant and supply chain organizations.
• Own multiple plant specific projects with targeted improvement metrics.