We are engaged with a food manufacturing organization known for their fresh, oven ready food products.
Currently, they are searching for a Plant Director to direct the day to day plant operations for food production and its various components. Your role as Plant Director will be tasked with leading all operational departments in driving a cohesive strategy that maximizes efficiency and quality, this includes: Engineering, Maintenance, Shipping, distribution, OPEX, QA, Operations.
- Responsible for leading all operational departments in driving a cohesive strategy that maximizes efficiency and quality (Engineering, Maintenance, Shipping, distribution, OPEX, QA, Operations).
- Coordinate plant activities through planning to ensure production goals are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Change agent to evaluate and lead operational improvement initiatives including defining and implement core processes so business can accelerate growth and maximizes efficiencies
- Achieve operations results according to the company's overall business and strategic plans (Sales, EBITDA and Cash Flow targets) along with established KPI’s. Drives innovative and integrated operations initiatives in partnership with the business president and other members of the senior management team.
- Work with Executive team to develop and execute the strategic plan for division and maximize growth and profitability of business.
- Typically requires a BS/BA in a related discipline.
- 7-10 years of Production Leadership experience including proven strategic acumen, change management and process improvement
- Food Manufacturing Industry expertise is a must
- Proven track record of operations excellence and utilization of lean manufacturing techniques