Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing and materials industry with a presence in over 25 countries employing over 15,000 staff, a fortune 500 company and has a turnover of around £5bn.
They are undergoing a global transformation within their operations through the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programmes. This change is crucial for their business and will be the catalyst for its growth globally.
For this reason, Pacific International has been exclusively retained in recruiting an experienced Plant HR Leader, who will provide functional expertise and leadership at the manufacturing facility, as well act as a change agent to the global transformation journey the business is currently engaged in.
The short to midterm goals for this role are:
- Contribute to long-term vision on talent and talent strategy.
- Be recognised as a supportive member of the wider team.
- Become the go-to person for HR and talent topics.
- Contribute to the success of development in the organisation.
Background and skills required:
- Master’s degree, HR, business or relevant
- 5-7 Years’ experience in an HR capacity (HR leader experience also necessary – Manufacturing environment)
- Experience in change management
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong labour & employee relations management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong Coaching skills
- TPM Knowledge (desirable)
If you're looking for a new opportunity working for an exciting and fast-growing organisation, which offers plenty of opportunities for further growth – Apply now!
If you have any questions, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org