Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and engineering industry. The business has a global turnover of over €10bn in 2019, with 15,000 employees across multiple countries.
The business is undergoing a global transformation within operations through the implementation of World Class Manufacturing programs into all its facilities. This change is strategically meaningful for the business for future success and for a new culture to be built internally.
For this reason, Pacific International has been exclusively retained in recruiting an experienced Human Resources Leader, who will provide functional expertise and leadership at the manufacturing facility, as well as act as a change agent to support the global transformation on-site (plant consisting of 300 people).
The short to midterm goals for this role are:
- Develop the relationship between the local union
- Contribute to long-term vision on talent and talent strategy
- Be recognised as a supportive member of the wider team
- Become the go-to person for HR and talent topics
- Contribute to the success of development in the organisation
Background and skills required:
- Master’s degree linking to Human Resources
- 5-7 years’ experience in an HR capacity (HR leader experience also necessary – Manufacturing environment)
- Experience in change management
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong labour & employee relations management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong Coaching skills
- WCM/TPM/CI Knowledge (desirable)
If you're looking for a new opportunity working for an exciting and fast-growing organisation, which offers plenty of opportunities for further growth – Apply now!
If you have any questions, please send your queries to email@example.com