Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and engineering industry. The business has a global turnover of over €5bn in 2019, with 15,000 employees across multiple countries.
The business is undergoing a global transformation within operations through the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs into all its facilities. This change is strategically meaningful for the business for future success and for a new culture to be built internally.
For this reason, Pacific International has been exclusively retained in recruiting an experienced change leader, someone who will shift the culture within the plant in focus and support the TPM transformation onsite.
The primary focus of this role is to provide HR leadership to the functional and commercial teams connected to the plant, but also act as a business partner, connecting the business unit to the wider global business.
Key responsibilities of this role include; to develop the HR function, focusing on areas such as talent acquisition, training and development, labour/employee relations and employee engagement.
Key skills required:
- BA, Human Resources Management or related field.
- Previous experience working as a site HR Manager.
- Strong HR acumen linked to knowledge of corporate policy and manufacturing best practices.
- Proven experience in areas of talent acquisition, managing union relations, training & development as well as promoting employee engagement in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous track record in promoting continuous improvement, LEAN Manufacturing or operational excellence
- Process and structure orientated
- Strong managerial skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Influencer and change agent
- Coaching skills
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management
- Experience working in a matrix organisation.
- Previous involvement in a LEAN manufacturing transformation
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a major global player which is going through an exciting period as the organisation is engaged in a global transformation but also a fantastic opportunity to work for a business that offers further progression and development.
If you have any questions, please send your queries to email@example.com or contact me directly on +44207 478 7734.