Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing and materials Industry with a presence in 25 countries employing over 15,000 staff, a fortune 500 company and has a turnover of around $6billion
They are undergoing a global transformation within their operations through the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Programmes. This change is crucial for their business and will be the catalyst for their growth globally.
For this reason, Pacific international have been exclusively retrained in finding an experienced change leader to manage one of their global plants based in Barcelona, the crucial requirement for this role is the experience and knowledge within TPM and its all 8 pillars, but also have experience in the implementation of this.
The position will lead the creation and deployment of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programmes within the plant, as well as maintain responsibilities of plant operations, maintenance, production and provide leadership to the plant employees.
Background & Skills required:
- Educated to Bachelors level, ideally in Engineering or a Business related subject, Masters preferred.
- Previous experience in the deployment of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) in a plant or similar environment.
- Proven experience of working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, strong influencer, negotiator and problem solver.
- Native Spanish speaker, and a strong English speaker.