Pacific International has been retained, exclusively by a leading ‘Food’ manufacturing business who has a global presence and registered a turnover exceeding £15 billion in 2019.
Due to the growth in revenue, the business is looking to invest in future talent to help achieve its strategic objective and goals.
For this reason, Pacific international have been exclusively retrained in finding an experienced change leader to manage one of their global plants based near Poznan, the crucial requirement for this role is the experience and knowledge managing transformational programmes of different nature (restructuring, continuous improvement and business integrations).
The position will maintain full autonomy of the manufacturing site which is operating via continuous production process and further maintain responsibilities of plant operations, maintenance, production and provide leadership to all of the functional departments connected to the plant and all of its employees.
Background & Skills required:
- Educated to Bachelors level, ideally in Engineering, Masters preferred.
- Previous experience in the deployment of 'Continuous Improvement' programmes within a plant or similar environment.
- Proven experience of working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, strong influencer, negotiator and problem solver.
- Native Polish speaker, and a strong English speaker.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world-renowned organisation as it is undergoing a global transformation, but also an opportunity to work for a business that will provide further development and growth.
If you have any questions, please send your queries to email@example.com or contact me directly on +44 207 478 7734