Our client is a groundbreaking consumer goods and e-commerce start-up looking for an entrepreneurial / ambitious leader to transform their flagship facility.
The Plant Manager is someone that will be responsible for full end to end ownership of the budget, P&L, and someone that will direct and manage all plant operations. This person will be also be the main driver of the continuous improvement program that will optimize day to day operations and assure quality standards through Lean principles. Due to the growth, there is much room for career progression for this person into broader regional and corporate leadership roles as well as equity into the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters required, LEAN education confirmed
- 5-7 years of experience in fast-paced manufacturing environment
- 5-7 years of experience directing, creating, and coaching a large team
- Ability to be operate in all stages of a plant operations when there is ambiguity and limited direction
- Strong organization skills and willingness to roll up sleeves / wear multiple hats
- Strong background within continuous improvement / lean manufacturing