We are engaged with a rapidly growing plastics manufacturing organization that is currently looking for an empowering Plant Manager to lead the operations of their flagship site.
They are currently searching for a Plant Manager to lead the direction of coordination of their manufacturing operations. The ideal candidate is a motivating leader who can collaboratively solve problems with the team. They are searching for someone to engage the workforce and drive change throughout the facility as their organization continues to grow.
Key Functions / Experience
- Direct and manage all plant operations with overall responsibilities for all disciplines including production, quality, manufacturing engineering, equipment/tooling maintenance, and facilities
- Develop efficiency strategies to ensure the attainment of business metrics and production goals with attention to budgetary requirements
- Promote a culture that focuses on safety, quality, cost, and delivery while actively driving continuous improvements across the organization
- Act as a liaison for the business and maintain a sound working relationship with both internal and external partners
- Develop and guide the implementation of programs/policies related to the business strategy and monitor overall effectiveness
- Establish and drive the attainment of key performance indicators (KPI’s) for overall facility success.
- 10+ years’ Manufacturing and Operations leadership experience. Experience with contract manufacturing is preferred but not required.
- Proven Lean implementation and change management skills.
- Ability to foster team dynamics and develop leadership competencies within the team.
- Ability to engage the workforce and drive change
- Strong understanding of operational processes and business acumen
- Strong understanding of the principles and applications associated with manufacturing operations