We have been retained by the Chief Operating Officer of a top player in the e-commerce food space to hire a Plant Manager. This organization has grown over 20x in the last 2 years and projected to continue to rapidly grow.
Responsibilities and Goals:
• As a Plant Manager, you will run end-to- end operations of the facility.
• Over the next 6-12 months, you will be measured upon your ability to put aggressive targets into place and reach those goals.
• You will be expected to drive operational improvements in terms of metrics, getting better quality, and labour results.
• You will be in charge of the building up a team and help develop and maintain a strong culture.
What they are looking for:
• Someone who can lead from the shop floor.
• A Plant Manager to drive continuous improvement and the best lean practices.
• An outstanding leader who can manage teams and keep them motivated.
• A track record of delivering against targets and reduce cost spending’s.