We are working very closely with the leadership team of this fast growing, healthy cooking, food start-up organization. This client is searching for a newly created Plant / General Manager to run a brand new facility in the Midwest. This facility is being built due to significant growth over the last few years, and an extremely bright future. This role reports to the Vice President of Operations (who has oversight of all plants throughout the United States) and the Chief Operating Officer. The successful candidate will lead all Operational Departments in driving a cohesive strategy that maximizes efficiency and quality. The Plant Manager will play an integral role in the company by also coaching and motivating Back of House and Supervisors to meet deadlines in a timely manner and ensure that overall operations run smoothly.
- Define and deliver on key performance indicators.
- Strong focus on the development and implementation of continuous productivity improvements including building on existing KPI’s with an emphasis on Lean manufacturing.
- Drive continuous improvement by implementing and delivering world class quality and reliability utilizing Lean manufacturing.
- Creates an environment of accountability that promotes highly-engaged, high-performance work teams in a dynamic culture.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen supported through a sound knowledge of management principles and practices with a thorough understanding and proficiency in operational budgeting, capacity planning, scheduling and workflow processes.
- Ability to oversee and manage approximately 250 employees
- Collaboration with Culinary Excellence team on best practices and equipment used to shorten cook, prep, or package times