Our client is a rapidly growing startup that produces stylish and affordable products with a unique twist. They are currently based in Los Angeles, and are looking to build out a brand-new manufacturing facility in Chicago.
This is an amazing opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a quickly growing e-commerce startup at a very exciting time in a $5B industry.
To lead this growth, they are looking for a Plant Manager who is highly-skilled in a start-up or turnaround environment. They need an effective leader, who can establish a strong culture and develop the processes and KPIs to help the business flourish.
The particular product requires a highly manual and labor-intensive process, so experience in this environment is strongly preferred.
The company is looking to grow rapidly, so the plant manager should be able to plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations.
Background / Key Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering (any field), Business
• Proven work experience as a plant manager
• Competencies in budgeting, strategic planning, cost controls, human resources, and resource allocation.
• Aptitude to produce culpability
• Familiarity with industry standards, equipment, technical expertise, and regulations.
• Strong organization and planning skills (with ability to multi-task) as well as strong interpersonal skills
• Must work well in high-paced / high-pressure environment