We are engaged with a premier organization within the auto industry that provides end-to-end mobility solutions to their consumers. They develop safety, power, and user experience solutions and technologies.
Currently, they are searching for a Plant Manager to lead one of the organization’s key manufacturing facilities. Your role as Plant Manager is tasked with the day-to-day management of the facility to ensure high-quality service and products.
The ideal candidate is energetic and action-oriented with experience in turning around challenging plants. The organization is looking for a decisive leader with excellent problem-solving skills.
Key Functions and Experience
- Provide overall strategic direction for scheduling, production capacity and planning to meet the demands in the plant and ensure that all site operations continually meet or exceed organizational goals
- Ability to build a top-tier team and establish a performance-based culture around accountability and operational excellence
- Provide effective leadership and direction to management and professional level employees and demonstrate high ethical standards
- Hire, coach and retain a manufacturing and Continuous Improvement team able to achieve strategic and annual goals
- Drive rapid achievement in the company’s lean goals
- Effectively communicate and interact with people at all levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Operations management, Finance, or other technical discipline
- A minimum of 7 years of hands on operations experience
- A minimum of 7 years of P&L experience
- 7 years of experience managing a union site
- MBA preferred