Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and engineering industry. The business has a global turnover of over £5bn in 2019, with 15,000 employees across multiple countries.
The business is undergoing a global transformation within operations through the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs into all its facilities. This change is strategically meaningful for the business for future success and for a new culture to be built internally.
For this reason, Pacific International has been exclusively retained in recruiting an experienced Plant Operations Leader, who will provide functional expertise and leadership at the manufacturing facility, as well as act as a change agent to support the global transformation on-site (plant consisting of circa. 100).
The short to midterm goals for this role are:
- Develop and embed robust systems of working in the operational department within the facility.
- Develop a high performing and emerging team.
- Contribute to the long-term vision of supporting the TPM strategy across the facility.
Background and skills required:
- Educated to bachelor’s level, ideally in Engineering or a Business-related subject, Masters preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience in a manufacturing operations environment
- Experience in change management
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong Coaching skills
- Strong team player
- TPM Knowledge (desirable)
If you're looking for a new opportunity working for an exciting and fast-growing organisation, which offers a succession plan to become the future site leader – Apply now!
If you have any questions, please send your queries to email@example.com