Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and engineering industry. The business has a global turnover of over €5bn in 2019, with 15,000 employees across multiple countries.
The business is undergoing a global transformation within operations through the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs into all its facilities. This change is strategically meaningful for the business for future success and for a new culture to be built internally.
For this reason, Pacific International has been exclusively retained in recruiting a Quality Leader who will be responsible for leading all aspects of the quality department concerning the manufacturing site, providing guidance and support covering all aspects linked to operations.
The Short to Midterm Goals are:
- Promotion of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) in the manufacturing facility, particularly through leading the Quality Maintenance pillar on site.
- Improve quality standards across all operational areas in the plant which further translate into the production of high-quality products that meet customer expectations.
Background and skills required:
- Strong academic background with a bachelor’s in an Engineering or related field – further education in quality-related subjects.
- Previous experience in WCM, TPM (JIPM) or Lean Six Sigma manufacturing deployment and leadership with dynamic technical experience
- Proven experience in promoting safety standards, adhering to safety, health and responsibility.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment where analytical skills, technical depth, collaboration, and leadership agility are equally significant
- A strategic thinker who is operationally focused and capable in leading diverse agendas and personalities
- A self-aware, ambitious and decisive individual who is comfortable with operating with varying levels of direction who thrives in a dynamic environment as a leader inspiring change and growth
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to influence behaviours, negotiate and resolve challenges
- Hands-on attitude and approach.
- Past experience in collaborating and fostering teamwork.
- Fluent in Dutch & English.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a major global player which is going through an exciting period as the organisation is engaged in a global transformation but also a fantastic opportunity to work for a business that offers further progression and development.
If you have any questions, please send your queries to email@example.com or contact me directly on 0207 478 7734.