Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and engineering industry. The business has a global turnover of over £5bn in 2019, with 15,000 employees across multiple countries.
The business is undergoing a global transformation within operations through the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs into all its facilities. This change is strategically meaningful for the business for future success and for a new culture to be built internally.
For this reason, Pacific International has been exclusively retained in recruiting an experienced Plant Operations Leader, who will provide functional expertise and leadership at the manufacturing facility, as well as act as a change agent to support the global transformation on-site (plant consisting of circa. 100).
The short to midterm goals for this role are:
- Develop, embed and provide a structure of working to the supply-chain department within the Plant.
- Develop a high performing and emerging team.
- Provide a high-quality product and excellent customer service to suppliers.
- Contribute to the long-term vision on supporting the TPM strategy across the facility.
Key skills and experience required:
- Educated to bachelor’s level, ideally in Engineering or a Business-related subject, Masters preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a manufacturing operations environment.
- Experience in change management
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong Coaching skills
- Strong team player
- Previous experience/knowledge in using ‘Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)’
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a major global player which is going through an exciting period as the organisation is engaged in a global transformation but also a fantastic opportunity to work for a business that offers further progression and development.
If you have any questions, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org