Our client is a Fortune 500 company who is a market leader in the manufacturing and materials industry. The business has a global turnover of over €5bn and has a headcount of 15,000 employees across 25 countries.
They are undergoing a global transformation within operations through the implementation of the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM program) into all their facilities. This change is strategically meaningful for the business to be the success and for a new culture to be built internally. Therefore, they are looking for an experienced change leader who has knowledge of all eight TPM pillars to support this transformation.
This position will be responsible for supporting the deployment of the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM program) in the facility. The FI Leader will be responsible for deploying TPM methodology and developing continuous improvement while reporting and keeping track of progress, especially taking charge of all Focused Improvement activities (conceptualising, designing and deploying) across the site. The position sits on the site leadership team and works closely with plant and functional leaders to drive loss elimination across the Focused Improvement TPM pillar.
- Strong academic background with a bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field
- Tried experience in WCM or TPM (JIPM) manufacturing deployment and leadership with dynamic technical experience
- A shown ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment where analytical skills, technical depth, collaboration, and leadership agility are equally significant; a strategic thinker who is operationally focused and capable in leading diverse agendas and personalities
- A self-aware, ambitious and decisive individual who is comfortable with operating with varying levels of direction who thrives in a dynamic environment as a leader inspiring change and growth
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to influence behaviours, negotiate and resolve challenges
- Fluent in Italian & English.
If you're looking for a new opportunity working for an exciting and fast-growing organisation, which offers plenty of opportunities for future growth, Apply now!
If you have any questions, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org