Our client is a Fortune 500 company who is a market leader in the manufacturing and materials industry. The business has a global turnover of almost €5bn with 15,000 employees across 25 countries.
They are undergoing a global transformation within operations through the implementation of the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program into all their facilities. This change is strategically meaningful for the business to be the success and for a new culture to be built internally. Therefore, they are looking for an experienced change leader who has knowledge of all eight TPM pillars to support this transformation in their Poland plant.
This position will lead to the creation and deployment of the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program in the facility. The TPM Leader is responsible for deploying TPM methodology and developing continuous improvement programs while reporting and keeping track of the progress. The position sits on the site leadership team and works closely with plant and functional leaders to drive loss elimination across TPM pillars.
- Strong academic background with a bachelor’s degree in business, Engineering or related field
- Tried experience in TPM (JIPM) manufacturing deployment and leadership with dynamic technical experience
- A shown ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment where analytical skills, technical depth, collaboration, and leadership agility are equally significant; a strategic thinker who is operationally focused and capable in leading diverse agendas and personalities
- A self-aware, ambitious and decisive individual who is comfortable with operating with varying levels of direction who thrives in a dynamic environment as a leader inspiring change and growth
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to influence behaviours, negotiate and resolve challenges
If you're looking for a new opportunity working for an exciting and fast-growing organisation, which offers plenty of opportunities for future growth, Apply now!
If you have any questions, please send your queries to email@example.com