Our client is a global automotive manufacturer that offers end-to-end manufacturing support. From design to finish, they offer a specialized approach to servicing their customers.
Currently, they are searching for a Process Manager to lead the coordination and organization of the manufacturing process within their plating business. They are searching for a strong people leader who can manage not only the process, but also the team.
Key Responsibilities / Requirements
- Organize team and equipment to meet daily production requirements
- Coordinate set-up and process procedures
- Communicate daily plating production activities/improvements to other leaders
- Ensure production schedules and organize all functional activities to insure compliance with cost, productivity and quality corporation standards
- Assist in the implementation of Continuous Improvement activities with all personnel
- Manage the waste water process for all plating lines
- Develop team to track plating scrap hourly
- Must possess a secondary school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years direct Supervisory experience or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years direct experience with plating processing, equipment and plastic finishing a plus.