Pacific International has been retained by a leading consulting organization to grow its transformation delivery team in the UK.
We are looking to speak with experienced PMO & project management delivery consultants who have experience building a PMO from the ground up and are now looking to develop their consulting career in a lead client-facing role.
As a member of the team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the design, implementation & development of projects & portfolio management offices.
- Developing methods and governing critical paths based on a good understanding of the workstreams & projects.
- Creating & reviewing project update reports
- Leading on processes around identification, mapping, and management of RAID management.
- Owning project assets & ensuring project documentation is regularly updated & shared with team members/stakeholders.
- Mentoring & guiding less experienced team members, internally & externally.
A suitable candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience managing the delivery of a complex project within consulting or industry.
- Varied experience across multiple industries, financial services, manufacturing, technology etc.
- Experience leading or assisting with the design and improvement of a PMO from scratch.
- Ability to coach and influence a project team & stakeholders, internally & externally. Confident communicating at all engagement levels, including C-Suite.
- Experience owning project documentation including budgets, project plans & business cases.
Within the first 12 months of this role, you will be required to work on client site, this will involve regional travel.