Pacific are engaged with a global data technology company as they continue to transform and change its business operations to align with innovation and its client centric business and consumer products.
Within one of the organisations most innovative and growing divisions we are seeking a strong PMO Manager to join the Global Service & Delivery Team, the underlying goal to drive best in class Operational Excellence standards across all processes for some of their most complex projects and programmes.
The successful candidate will need to take ownership of the quality of each project and programme activities across the entire global Client Service Delivery organisation, looking at the end-to-end lifecycle ensuring the successful delivery of the projects and programmes.
With that, the right candidate will have strong stakeholder management skills cross-functionally and throughout all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in project and change management
- Fantastic stakeholder management experience within a global matrixed environment.
- Proven experience in a B2B software delivery/data analytics environment.
- Experience around process improvement/OpEx and driving best-in-class.
- Experience in working closely with project/programme workstream leaders and functional/operational managers.
This position is perm and based in London.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Siobhan Gibbons at email@example.com