Global management consultancy specializing in change & transformation projects, technology and innovation is seeking a Principal Consultant to transform perfromance by developing business models that enable the navigation through disruptive change.
While working alongside senior leadership in developing and implementing transformative solutions, the Principal Consultant should be driven to succeed and be enthusiastic about business & technology. This role has high visibility within the organization with excellent prospects for advancements and will require a charismatic consultant with experience in finance operations and process modeling, with prior success in delivering operational excellence.
- Experience in developing models for finance operations
- Proven expertise in finance, accounting and procurement processes.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with at least 7 years of experience in developing strategy and delivering business transformation.
- Advanced degree or specialization in healthcare, computer science or engineering is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following:
- Business and transformation strategy
- Change management
- Business processes transformation
- Operating Model definition
- Strong consulting skills—communication and presentation skills, ability to manage projects, working with people and technology .
Our client offers the opportunity to work on a collaborative team that blends diverse industry experience with best-in-class consulting expertise and a clear career path.