Our client is a high-growth, global consultancy that has a strong presence across six continents and prides itself on cultivating lasting relationships with its clients by ensuring the delivery of sustainable business solutions. The firm is in an expansion phase and opened the North America practice five years ago in line with their strategic vision. They are now looking for senior leaders to come into the business who will be able to have a positive impact on growth in NA and operate as change-agents.
Your role as Principal is tasked with developing a portfolio of business, networking within existing clients and driving succesful delivery of client engagements. This company is not looking for just a consultant but they want someone who can take charge managing their engagements whilst having full accountability for P&L and liaising with all stakeholders. Learning and adapting to a unique set of tools for this role would be the true measure of success.
The target industries vary greatly from energy and oil & gas to mining to industrial manufacturing with a future view of moving into CPG and transportation sectors.
This role will have key responsibilities developing and coaching internal Managers and Associate Principals to set them up for success in empowering clients during projects.
Key deliverables for the role will be:
- Ability to grow a protfolio of business and has proven experience holding quotas/sales targets
- Proven ability to deliver large scale transformation projects and frontline productivity improvements
- Ability to solve complex commercial problems
- Coach, train, and develop onsite leadership as well as internal stakeholders
- Maintain a strategic and pragmatic approach while taking a team-oriented and proactive approach to problem-solving and analysis
Key skills and background
- Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent experience
- 10+ years at a Top Tier Strategy Consulting Firm
- Hands-on Industrial Experience
- Proven experience leading engagements end-to-end
- Project planning experience, including financials, deliverables, team management, etc.
- Language Skills in French or Spanish preferred
Please reach out to Kathryn Williams at email@example.com for more information.