My client is a Global media and digital communications business based in London undergoing an ERP transformation and are looking for an experienced O2C process analyst to join their team.
You will report to the Global Process Owner
• Identify process inefficiencies and improvement opportunities and develop recommendations based on the following drivers:
- process standardisation
- working capital improvements
- process simplification and automation
• Understand and document existing business processes
• Analyse and review business trends with markets to provide challenge to the business and highlight any future risks and opportunities
• Commercial understanding and interpretation of business performance including KPIs that provides insights to process improvement and automation opportunities.
• Act as a change agent: promote global processes across all markets, support and drive adoption and ownership of change throughout the business
• Work with shared service centres to share best practices, support alignment to global, standard processes and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures.
• Significant experience of process improvement in a large multinational organisation
• Qualified accountant
• Global travel may be required
• Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 Preferred but not essential
• Second European Language preferred but not essential