Our client is a global communications organisation currently undertaking a large scale transformation to become a process driven organisation and built out their LEAN capability.
They are looking to bring on an experienced Process Architect to work within a Process Centre of Excellence to design and drive the implementation of various business processes within the organisations selected value chains.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Drive and oversee all related business process architecture activities.
- ensuring that all process models meet the required ISO9001 process mapping standards.
- Training and development for key stakeholders within the organisation to ensure continuous improvement of the implemented business processes.
Key experience and requirements of the role:
- Proven track record in implementing and designing process architecture.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in process mapping – ideally Blueworks.
- Previously delivered process improvement initiatives using Lean Six Sigma Methodologies.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (preferred)
- Knowledge of ISO9001 standards