My Client is a global leader in the telecommunications space who are currently undergoing the largest transformation program in their history.
They are looking to build out their transformation capability and hire an experienced Process Architect to drive the design and implementation of key processes within a central Process Centre of Excellence. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in embedding process excellence within business teams.
My Client is looking for:
- Credibility in front of all levels of stakeholders – the ability to articulate the benefits of process thinking and quality in business terms.
- Core consultancy skills – able to know when to flex and when to hold the line.
- Evidence of driving through the implementation of process into the business by supporting and coaching process owners and their teams – structured, well-organised, results-focussed.
- Experience of working within a corporate framework (quality management system/Process Excellence framework)
- Process design and implementation experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Combination of design, communication, training and ability to influence change.
- Blueworks/Iris/Pega/Visio experience
- Use visual management to monitor and improve performance
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Implemented a process architecture to comply with ISO9001 standards.