Ideally you will have a background in financial services / investment banking / Insurance.
Following the success of a permanent placement made by Pacific into the group, my client are expanding the process architecture team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing a process centric architecture of the front end business unit.
- Mapping “AS IS” process end to end utilising the business process management tool iGrafx with overlaying data & detail.
- Managing the project and stakeholders.
- Working closely with IT to assess the existing legacy systems and areas of improvement.
- The existing process architecture team will be providing thought leadership and collaborating on the project also.
- Experience using iGrafx is beneficial.