Pacific International are working with a global technology organisation to build out their Lean leadership team.
The company's process and quality vision is to enable buisness teams to manage and improve performance through the application of process management, Lean thinking and problem solving tools.
You will be joining an existing Lean Leadership team, currently undergoing end to end transformation work. The objective is to build, embed and sustain a process capability across value chains and collaborate with business heads.
Primary role purposes
- Enhance the continuous improvement framework.
- Support the creation and measurement of company-wide improvements.
- Support the cultural shift to becoming a lean, problem solving organisation.
- Improvement through Business Partnership
- Delivery of tangible sustained improvement
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Continuous Improvement Framework
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- 10+ Years in a senior leadership position driving process excellence / business improvement
- Deep knowledge and implementation of Lean principles, Process architecture and change management
- LEAN SIX SIGMA Master Black belt / Black Belt