Pacific has been engaged by this leading Professional Services firm with a global presence. They are embarking on a major transformation initiative focused on improving a way it provides services to the client.
Under the leadership of the Global Head of Change, you will join a growing team which is building a number of key people, process and technology improvements and also driving new innovative 'ways of working' as the industry transforms itself.
As an experienced change leader, you will be working as both leader (thus working with key stakeholders) as well as executing projects and programs of work utlisiing your experience in areas like Lean and Six Sigma.
In Germany specifically, you'll support the C-level executives and communicate the change activites focused on a number of core areas:-
- Process Improvement and Continuous Improvement activities
- Cost Saving and Efficency gains (freeing up time for the C-level executives to spend more time with clients)
- Knowledge management and sharing
- Technology and Innovation improvements
- BPO / Outsourcing and Rightshoring of work
- Strong professional services / financial service background (ideally within areas like M&A, Legal or Administation areas)
- Strong business acumen and experience in dealing with C-level executives and also end clients
- Communication and the ability to convince and empower others to change (being a change agent)
- Lean and Six Sigma certification (Black Belt certification a minimum)
- German and English language skills