Pacific is engaged with a Leading financial services organisation, as they continue to embark on a transformation to evolve and champion the market even further.
In light of this, we are seeking a Project Manager to lead Continuous & Process Improvement projects, starting at the core Head Office. This role offers the candidate the opportunity to own and develop a matrix work flow reporting system, as well as coach up to senior stakeholder level in the methodology behind Lean Processes. The candidate will also collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to overcome challenges presented by the demands of an ever-changing market, whilst applying and coaching the team to embed strong compliance requirements.
Reporting into the Director of Compliance, you will scope, manage and lead Lean projects of excellence. As the sole Process Improvement Lead, this role provides instantaneous opportunity for growth and development with impacting, measurable success and exposure to an entrepreneurial environment, where the stakeholders are very much engaged and formal Change Management is a new and exciting concept.
This role is ideal for someone who enjoys bringing new ideas to a company, coaching a cultural transformation and challenging process structures that are already in place.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience leading complex projects and be able to prioritise based on the need of a business.
- Be well experienced in Lean methodology (Six Sigma Black or Green Belt accreditation is strongly desired.)
- Have experience within Financial Services.
- Have experience with Process Improvement and or wish to develop from Process Analysis.
- Have a experience with Project Management.
- Have strong communication skills in order to liase with senior stakeholders, coach colleagues and work with different departments.
For more details on this role and the organization, please contact Claire Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org