Pacific International Recruitment is an international boutique recruitment firm with its headquarter in London and further offices in Germany and the US, which has been supporting candidates and clients in those regions for over 20 years.
Our client is a mid-sized international company within the semiconductor industry with an ambitious growth plan, providing a great design-scope, fast decision-ways and an inclusive company culture. The company is looking to recruit a team leader for their application engineers. A successful candidate has a strong technical background in product architecture and is an expert in the semiconductor industry, especially with ICs, ASICs, DC/DC, analogue devices, MEMS or (current) sensors. Further, an analytic character who is able to detect, implement and improve processes, the team's structure and the business plan is highly important. If you consider yourself as passionate and pragmatic person who can oversee both timing and cost and understands the products' technical requirements, but is also able build customer relationships, this will be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Disciplinary team responsibility for 3 team members + cross-functional leadership
- Detect, set up and improve processes, the team structure and a business plan within the product development team
- Make sure the products' characteristics are alligned with standards, clients' needs and targets
- Ensure that the procedures and processes are clear for the remaining team and other departments in order to meet the targets
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. Testing team, Product Management, Sales, Clients)
- Help customers solve their issues, detect trends and develop further solutions
- Track the process in documents and use different simulation tools for further research
- Support the departments' and team's growth and define a clear pipeline for the following generation
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Semiconductors, Physics or Microelectronics
- +10 years of experience in the Semiconductor industry, as well as +5 years of experience as Application Engineer or similar
- At least functional team responsibility is required
- Concrete experience with at least 2 of the following is required: ICs, ASICs, DC/DC, analogue devices, MEMS, (current) sensors, power electronics
- Experience in different producing industries as industrial, automotive or consumer market
- Preferably experience with functional safety regulations as ISO26262
- Good understanding of the customers' needs and ability to actively solve their issues by using your technical experience
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management - excellent communication skills
- Inspiring leadership style and willingness to bring in ideas and to grow the business further
- Dynamic but also analytical, pragmatic character and prioritization skills
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in other European language (i.e. French, German or Italian) is of advantage
Please note that we cannot consider your application if you do not provide concrete experience with at least 2 of the above mentioned products.
In case of any questions, you can contact me under email@example.com or +49211 5401 3907.