Our client is a renowned engineering, test & measurement and industrial automation company that was founded by four young entrepreneurs who had a goal of changing the industry. The foundations of the brand have always been earning the respect of their customers by providing innovative product solutions and excellent service.
This outlook has certainly gained the company a large customer base as they now turnover $5bn globally and operate across the Americas, EMEA, ASEAN, China and Japan within their three core divisions. The US Headquarters are located near Atlanta - this role has flexibility and remote working options.
Given the ambitious attitude of the business, they are now looking for an experienced individual to grow their power metering and power analyzers product offering and set the strategic direction for the go-to-market strategy. As the Product Manager, this will require end-to-end ownership of the product lifecycle, marketing objectives and to be the subject matter expert within the organisation.
This position requires strengths in both internal and external stakeholder management with key interfaces across customers, sales, NPD, marketing, engineering, customer support, manufacturing and pricing.
Background / Key Skills
- Preferably more than eight years practical experience within eletrical power, motors and drives
- An academic background in engineering preferred.
- Extensive marketing knowledge with experience creating white papers, content generation and collateral
- Must have significant experience, technical competence and credibility within the subject matter
- Has worked in customer-facing roles previously and is confident interacting with stakeholders of a varying level of seniority
To learn more, please feel free to reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org