Our client, a family-owned business and one of the world's leading providers within the cable industry with more than 3,000 employees worldwide is currently looking for a Production Manager to initiate processes related to quality assurance and to increase productivity.
In this position you will be responsible for optimising and managing the production line. Besides controlling the production quantity with regard to quality and adherence to schedules, you will lead employees within your field of responsibility.
- Managing and optimising the area of production
- Controlling production quantities (quality & scheduling)
- Initiating projects with regard to increase of productivity and quality assurance
- Lean Management
Professional requirements and personal skills:
- University degree in engineering with a focus on Production Technology
- + 5 years experience in automotive industry and leadership
- Lean experience
- Good written and spoken German knowledge