We are engaged with an innovated consumer goods and e-commerce start up looking for an ambitious leader to support in the expansion of their flagship site.
The Production Manager is a high energy leader who will be responsible for overseeing all activities of the production process, from production to fulfillment. This candidate will be responsible for driving continuous improvements in addition to ensuring plant safety. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can roll up their sleeves and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven work experience as a Production Lead/Supervisor; managerial experience a must
- Establish operational procedures (SOPs) for all production operations for continuous process improvement
- Must work well under pressure and have the ability to work independently with little to moderate direction
- Ability to allocate resources, fully utilize assets to produce strong results, and trigger corrective actions
- Hire, train, and schedule production operators, shift leads and shift supervisors
- Collaborate with the rest of the plant leadership team and cross-functional counterparts
- 3-5+ years of experience in fast-paced manufacturing environment
- 2-3+ years of experience directing, creating, and coaching a large team
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Six Sigma Green Belt preferred