They are searching for a Production Supervisor to oversee the day to day operations for a defined team within production. As the Production Supervisor, you would be responsible for supervising, directing, and coordinating activities of all production team members.
The ideal candidate is passionate and hands on with a strong floor presence to ensure the improvement of production and quality metrics.
- Supervising, directing and coordinating activities of all production team members involved in food manufacturing
- Overseeing the retention and development of the defined production team(s).
- Driving innovative and integrated operations initiatives in partnership with management
- Act as an active leader and identify, outline and drive process excellence throughout production facility
- Build and post schedules weekly to the forested hours and ensuring hours worked are within budget
- Re-evaluate line sizing and overall staffing in a dynamic and evolving business
- Allot the manpower accordingly with efficiency of completing the work on time
- Perform work procedures using Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP to ensure food safety.
- Adhere to all safe quality food (SQF) requirements including the proper handling of all produce according to SQF standards