Our client is a high-growth organization that offers innovative food solutions to their customers. They currently lead the market in freeze drying food products, mainly fruits and vegetables.
As their organization continues to rapidly grow, they are searching for a sanitaiton supervisor to oversee the sanitation of the organization’s production and packaging areas and equipment. This candidate will be responsible for building a strong team around them and driving the success / growth of the organization. The ideal candidate is a passionate individual who has the ability to lead with a sense of urgency and achieve positive results.
- Drive quality, productivity, cost, safety, sanitation and morale in order to achieve results
- Manage and correctly report KPIs—oversee department performance and work to continuously improve in all areas
- Ensure effective employee relations. Coach and develop team and resolve employee issues as they arise
- Hire, train, and schedule production operator and leads
- Be able to resolve conflict and escalate issues when necessary
- Provide leadership through planning cycle
- Knowledge of SQF Auditing
- Proven leader who can have ownership over the team
- 3-5 years of experience in fast-paced manufacturing environment