Pacific have been asked to support a global data technology company as they continue to embark on a major change and transformation journey, on a global scale.
With that, we are seeking a strong Programme Manager to join a growing project and programme team aross UK&I, dedicated to delivering large scale, complex innovative projects and programmes.
The right candidate for this role will have proven delivery with large scale projects, have strong stakeholder management skills and have significant technology change and process change capability.
In particular, we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of change management competencies.
- Effective leadership, motivation, passion and drive.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, from an internal and external perspective.
- analytical and critical thinking around both short term and long-term operations and systems planning over a wide range of technologies.
- Ability to influence and build long-term relationships with key stakeholders and clients alike.
- Ability to advocate and instil cultural improvement, discipline and communications
- Ability to drive innovation across the organization
- Proven ability defining and executing on the Programme's purpose and direction in terms of vision, mission, values and objectives
- Ability to identify and manage resource requirements
- Excellent knowledge of programme & project management methodology and tools, including software
For further information, please contact Siobhan Gibbons on + 44 207 478 7738 0r email@example.com.