Our client is an engineering solutions company that has nearly a century of experience helping customer with process improvement, energy reduction, and environmental compliance.
They are searching for a "Senior" Project Manager who will be responsible for understanding the requirements and scope of projects, as well as being able to plan, prioritize and perform all project management activities in an effective, cost-efficient manner, to include preparing budgets, identifying resources, and determining timelines.
Working on multiple projects at a time, the Project Manager will track progress of the overall project on a continuous basis, being responsible for identifying, assisting with, and rectifying any and all problems or delays associated with the project schedule, including design team management.
The ideal candidate is a high performing self-starter, who enjoys work autonomy and is commonly engaged in challenging work. They will have excellent technical knowledge, as well as a “process-oriented” background with fluency in the latest technology and developments in project management.
- Assist in writing contract proposals and estimates for prospective jobs.
- Work collectively with management to accurately manage project, estimation of cost to completion, and total cost at completion.
- Ensure timely deliveries by working closely with purchasing department.
- Serve as primary contact for client queries and concerns, and project team's technical project questions.
- Lead regular team meetings to discuss project status and issues.
- Assist in preparation of design documents and technical and functional documents and other project reports.
- Prepare SOW (Statement/Scope of Work), review contract terms and conditions and perform client negotiations when needed.
- Ensure that final deliverables meet or exceed quality standards and client expectations.
- Develop process improvements to ensure high-quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure that all project activities, from design to deployment, are performed within the allotted schedules.
- 5-10 Years of Experience with Engineering Procurement and Construction Projects
- 5-10 Years of Experience with Projects ranging from $500,000 to $20,000,000
- B.S. degree in engineering or sciences
- Certification in Project Management Preferred