Our client is a high-growth organization that offers innovative food solutions to their customers and is looking for talented individuals to drive chance in their food manfuacturing environment.
Currently, they are searching for an Engineering Project Manager to lead the engineering projects and capital projects of the flagship manfuacturing site. They are searching for a strong project leader who is clearly communicate the needs of the business at all levels.
Key responsibilities Include:
Develop project budgets, timelines, schedule of values, monthly billings for contract projects and adherence to project budget through completion and implement cost control measures or change orders as needed
- Daily leadership and management of projects
- Routinely evaluate projects to manage operations and solve problems
- Facilitate project goals by acting as company liaison with general contractor and all subcontractors on an ongoing basis
- Cultivate positive business relationships vital to the success of the project and communicate effectively and routinely with customers, suppliers and vendors to accomplish project goals
- Strive to eliminate errors, accurate work is a priority, seeks opportunities to improve product/services
- Strive to understand contributing factors, works to resolve complex situations
- Communicates well (written and verbal), delivers presentations, has good listening skills
- Hold self and others accountable to safety & sanitation guidelines and policies by communicating any food safety incident, observation, or opportunity to your leadership team or teammates.
- A bachelor’s degree in bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Business Administration, or a similar field is preferred