Pacific has been engaged to support the global build out of this Project and Programme Management team which will serve to transform the client facing services of this leading organisation within it sector as they continue to grow whilst also enhancing business process and transforming their client satisfaction and delivery capabilities.
Working within this role, you will project manage a number of large scale inititatives that will see you as the fulcrum and you'll be driving the execution and delivery as well as working closely with a number of key stakeholders across the business upto and including the Business Unit Heads who lead the client engagements which are usually multi-million pounds 'deals'.
As a the project manager, you'll be tasked with rolling out best practices, tools and techniques designed to improve key areas within the book of work with the end-clients.. this will include areas like:-
- Process Improvement and Efficency Activities (the firm has Lean / Six Sigma focus to its activities)
- Costs focused improvements (lead time improvements, Straight through processing, right first time)
- Technology improvements (looking at digital solutions and off the shelf tools for support)
- Offshoring and Outsourcing (how can this support the client efficency plans)
- Knowledge Management and Sharing (both internally and externally)
In the client activities, you'll be supporting and facing off to end-clients in banking, insurance, industrial firms so you'll need to be comfortable in a 'client facing' environment where you'll be discussing legal, finance and merger/acquisition plans and information.
Key skills and background will include
Strong Business Awareness, Client Focused Approach, Problem Solving with commercial insight, Communication Skills (up and down), Leading and Managing others.
- Project Management background and skills - PRINCE 2 or PMP qualification ideally
- Professional Services background or worked within a 'functional' environment like Legal, M&A etc
- Degree educated with an Arts related specialisation
For more details please contact Rupert Haffenden on +44 207 478 7730 or David Howells on +44 207 478 7752