Pacific International Recruitment is an international boutique recruitment firm with its headquarters in London and offices in Germany and the US with a history of over 20 years of success stories working with candidates and clients in these regions.
For this interesting position, our client is expanding their global utilities infrastructure and solutions provider, well known as a proven market leader in their sector. The company culture can be characterized by a drive towards digital innovation, diversity, and a real passion for social responsibility and sustainability at the corporate level.
In this newly created role, you will be part of a new multi-million-dollar initiative that aims to enhance and enable the sales team to leverage its capabilities and be a key supporter of the ongoing digital transformation journey. You will have the unique opportunity to work in a cross-functional role with a range of different products and solutions as well as seniority levels – from blue-collar workers to the board room. If you consider yourself as a person that drives in a dynamic environment and wants to be part of a unique team that enables long-lasting impact, this will be a fantastic next career step for you.
- Ensuring the quality of the project’s implementation, the satisfaction of the clients, and support in the development of solutions and procedures.
- Build and maintain a solid reference-able customer relationship with existing clients and new prospects.
- Responsible for managing the project team and work collaboratively with other internal departments to properly influence resources to address customer needs.
- Contribute to sales results, actively involved in growth, and assertive to quickly respond to opportunities.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of process and supporting tools for project management
Desired Experience & Capabilities include
- Bachelor or Master degree (technical direction)
- Familiarity with project management and working with teams in complex tasks and projects simultaneously
- Confident to work with new technologies and eager to learn and master new tools
- 5+ years of experience in project management or a similar environment
- Greenbelt and/or Blackbelt
For more information, please contact Claudia Lemke at Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org