My client is a global telecommunications organisation who operate in over 140 countries and over 2000 sites globally. They are now looking for an experienced QHSE Manager to drive and manage all aspects of design, implementation and maintenance of agreed standards.
The individual will act as the key person to drive continuous improvement and integrate their NOC’s, Operations and contractor management capabilities.
My client is looking for an autonomous leader to help support the Senior Director QHSE and oversee the entire program from implementations all the way through to final certification.
- You must have a strong understanding of different ISO standards such as iso9001, iso14001 and iso18001.
- You must have experience in external contractor management and have the ability to audit those contractors.
- You will ideally be a Certified Lead Auditor.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities, as you will be responsible for external contractors.
- Have an autonomous, go-getting attitude and be able to work in a high pressure environment.