Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing and materials industry with a presence in 25 countries employing over 20,000 staff and is also listed as a Fortune 500 company.
They are undergoing a global transformation within their operations through the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Programmes. This change is crucial for their business and will be the catalyst for its growth globally.
For this reason, Pacific International has been exclusively retained in recruiting an EHS & Quality Leader who will be responsible for leading all aspects of Environment, Health, Safety, and Quality in the Plant, providing guidance and support on these topics covering all aspects of plant operations.
The Short to Midterm Goals are:
- Promotion of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) in the manufacturing facility, particularly through leading the Quality Maintenance pillar on site.
- Improve Environmental, Health, Saftey & Quality standards across all operational areas in the plant which further translate into the production of high-quality products that meet customer expectations.
Background and skills required:
- Strong academic background with a bachelor’s in an Engineering or related field – further education in EHS.
- Previous experience in WCM, TPM (JIPM) or Lean Six Sigma manufacturing deployment and leadership with dynamic technical experience
- Proven experience in promoting safety standards, adhering to safety, health, and responsibility
- proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment where analytical skills, technical depth, collaboration, and leadership agility are equally significant
- A strategic thinker who is operationally focused and capable in leading diverse agendas and personalities
- A self-aware, ambitious, and decisive individual who is comfortable with operating with varying levels of direction who thrives in a dynamic environment as a leader inspiring change and growth
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to influence behaviours, negotiate and resolve challenges
- Hands-on attitude and approach
- Past experience in collaborating and fostering teamwork
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a major global player which is going through an exciting period as the organisation is engaged in a global transformation but also a fantastic opportunity to work for a business that offers further progression and development.
In addition to this, the organisation is a multinational business that features in many regions across the globe. - The organisation appreciates diversity and has a welcoming environment that appreciates differences and embraces culture.
If you have any questions, please send your queries to email@example.com or contact me directly on 0207 478 7734.