Our client is an industry leading gene therapy company looking for an innovative leader to develop their GLP Quality Framework.
The Quality Assuance GLP Lead is someone that will be responsible for driving the direction, development, implementation and execution of the GLP Quality Framework which includes creating processes, systems, tools, and training. The company is experiencing substantial growth and there is much room for progression internally.
- BS in Scientific Discipline/ Life Sciences or related discipline
- Minimum of 10+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience with at least 5 years’ experience in GLP Quality Assurance
- Must have good expertise in GLP regulations, international regulations/guidelines, and can understand, interpret and apply applicable regulations
- Experience with OECD regulations.
- Strong leadership and communication skills and most importantly, collaboration skills.
- Ability to motivate, develop, and inspire both team members and cross functional business partners alike