Our client is an industry leading CDMO biotechnology company looking for an innovative professional to manage Quality Control, method validations.
The QC Manager is someone who will be responsible for supervising laboratory activities and personnel to ensure adherence to company and cGMP/GLP requirements. Communicate with client about project expectations and oversee timely completion of work. Manage the organization’s QC Assay Validation Group. The company is experiencing substantial growth and there is room for advancement internally.
- BS in Scientific Discipline/Life Sciences or related discipline.
- 5-10 years in a management or supervisory role.
- Must have working knowledge in GLP and GMP, as well as ICH and USP.
- Strong problem-solving, leadership, and communication skills; able speak client lingo.
- Experience and ability to develop and lead a team, interpret scientific data, and work cross functionally.