Our client is an innovative formulation and manufacturing partner to brands within the skincare and personal care industries. They are currently searching for a Quality Engineer to develop and maintain the standard of quality within the organization.
This is a brand-new position for a rapidly growing organization. You will be responsible for assisting in the development and approval of product quality specifications, standards, inspection processes, defect definitions and tolerance levels.
Your role as Quality Engineer is tasked with soliciting customer feedback to improve service and manage difficult customer situations. In addition, you will be responsible for executing departmental corrective actions and change controls.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a quality role
- B.S. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related field
- Strong knowledge of cGMP and GLP regulations
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Office Software and Google Applications
- Strong customer service skills
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus