Our client is a global leader in the communications industry, looking to build out their quality capability.
The organisation is undertaking a process excellence journey with a vision to manage and improve organisational performance through quality management, process improvement and lean methodologies.
This role will report directly to the Director of Quality.
- Play a critical role in the design and development of a Quality Management System (QMS).
- Lead internal ISO9001 audit programs.
- Undertake training and development in the use of the QMS.
- Implement continuous improvement, quality control and lean methodologies.
- Stakeholder management.
Essential knowledge and skills:
- ISO9001 Lead Auditor.
- Previous experience in designing and developing a QMS.
- Experience in conducting root cause analysis
- AS9100 (preferable)