We are currently searching for a Quality Manager in Hungary. Our client is an international Aerospace company, employing 8.000 around FTE’s worldwide, with a turnover of two billion euros which focuses on the production of wings and the trunks of commercial and military aeroplanes. They are well known internationally and are considered to be one of the leading suppliers for aircraft manufacturers worldwide.
This job as a Quality Manager will be situated in Miskolc - Hungary and will have a major impact on the overall business and the plant by influencing decisions along the whole value chain.
• Managing the Quality and inspection team in their daily duties throughout the manufacturing process in order for them to undertake their duties to specific customer contract standard
• Practical hands on approach working with senior management and shop floor staff to ensure individual customer quality requirements are compiled with in all circumstances
• Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
• Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
• Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
• Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering (Focus: Production)
• 5+ Years Experience with Quality Management and Supply Chain Management
• Lean Six Sigma experience necessary
• Managed and monitored KPI’s and continual improvements
• Problem solving and root cause analysis experience
• Experience in leading a team
• Professional working proficiency in English and Hungarian