Our client is a world leading utilities company operating in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. Our client’s products are helping developing countries take leaps forward in the technology space and in doing so, drastically improving people’s quality of life around the world.
Due to growth they are adding to their leadership team at the Utah facility, specifically within the quality department, to ensure the quality of their products for their clients globally as they continue to grow. Our client is looking for high potential, but seasoned individuals at the Manager level to work closely with internal stakeholders to raise the standards and make this facility’s quality department the flagship across the company globally.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the upholding quality standards, and is a hands-on, engaging leader.
- At least 8+ years of management experience, need someone who can build immediate credibility and make an impact
- Proven to have led quality projects and initiatives on corrective actions, quality oriented, strong analytical skills, root cause analysis
- Hands on, on the floor, involved in meetings, talk and engage with workers, boots on the ground
- Strategic focus, with ability to identify and prioritize the most critical and impactful issues and opportunities to drive long-term success.
- Proven record of achieving excellence through people and building high performance teams