Our client who is a World-class leading organisation in its field, also a constituent of the FTSE 250 index has tasked Pacific International to find a Supplier Quality Manager who will be critical to supporting the growth of their business through focusing on quality management.
The primary focus of this role will be to support the procurement team to ensure the right services and products are managed and maintained to a high quality.
Key skills required:
- Track record in being able to supervise corrective actions and improvement activities with suppliers.
- Practical experience of auditing suppliers.
- Strong influencer and change agent.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong proficiency with MS Office and “Team space”
- Comfortable interacting with customers
- Qualified ISO 9001/27001 Lead auditor
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Experience with ISO 27001,14001 & 45001 as well as AS9100: Rev D
- Become a key supplier quality leader for the business - through building and improving the quality management system across the supply base.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation which is at the forefront of technology solutions.
This is an urgent requirement, if interested please apply today!
if you have any questions, please send your queries to Sahar.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly on 0207 478 7734.