Our client who is a World-class leading organisation its field with a global reach, also a constituent of the FTSE 250 index has tasked Pacific International to find a Quality Manager who will be critical to supporting the growth of their business through focusing on quality management.
The ideal candidate will focus on contributing to the design and implementation of improving the corporate Quality Management System.
Key skills required:
- Direct experience in developing comprehensive Quality Management Systems
- Previous experience in “Annex SL” and integrating management systems on a global scope.
- Experienced in managing quality investigations with “8D”
- Great attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with MS Office and “Team space”
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong coaching and presenting skills (ability to facilitate workshops).
- Comfortable interacting with customers
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Experience with ISO 27001,14001 & 45001 as well as AS9100: Rev D
- ISO 9001/27001 Lead auditor
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation which is at the forefront of technology solutions.
This is an urgent requirement, if interested please apply today!
if you have any questions, please send your queries to Sahar.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly on 0207 478 7734.