We are working with a leading global manufacturer in the automotive industry. They are currently searching for a Quality Manager to lead quality for one of the organization’s key manufacturing plants.
As the Quality Manager, you would be responsible for guiding and assuring that all internal and external quality processes and procedures are met.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on leader who is able to drive quality from the shop floor. The organization is looking for a strong leader who can drive improvements in their quality system and help develop the organization.
Key Functions and Experience
- Lead regular inspection meetings with representatives from appropriate departments to establish an action plan for improving quality
- Develop, implement, and manage key performance indicators for each area of responsibility
- Performance root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Work closely with Supplier Quality Assurance to reduce non-conforming materials in the production area’s quality
- Establish and refine quality sign-off instructions, standards and documentation
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety, and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the facility
- 5+ years’ experience in a related Quality Manager role
- 5+ years’ experience and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- 5 years’ experience in a leadership role preferably in the automotive industry